65318Re: shell in vim

  • Justin Randall
    Feb 1, 2006
      I would really also love to have this feature. I would like to be able to run a shell
      from within a split window and be able to jump in and out of the shell to edit in the
      other half of the split window. Does anybody know if this will be offered in VIM 7 or if
      there is a good plugin that lets you achieve this?

      --- Marco Kunze <makunze@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I know it is possible to start a shell from vim, but is it also possible
      > to start the shell within a split window, so that I could jump in and
      > out of the shell by using Strg-W?
      >
      > Marco

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic