60051RE: color scheme switcher

  • Halim, Salman
    Jul 5, 2005
      I uploaded a script a while ago to allow different filetypes/buffers to
      have their own colorschemes. I have another one that sets a randomly
      chosen color scheme from the available list. I'm sure it would be
      pretty easy to read the entire list into a variable and rotate, though I
      prefer the unpredictability of the randomizer myself. (The randomizer
      uses Dr. Chip's Rndm plugin.)

      You can easily get the list of color schemes via globpath or some such;
      retrieve the current scheme name from a variable, find the one
      immediately after it in the globbed list and set it, storing this new
      scheme name in the variable. If you get to the every end (there is no
      'next' scheme), just pick the first one.

      Salman.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic