59539find/replace problem and a good tutorial

  • Juan Pablo Aqueveque
    May 30 7:22 AM
      Hi All:

      My great problem with vim has always been the regular expressions. It
      is very difficult to understand them and much more to develop one. For
      instances, I want to do the next find and replace:

      _word_ to <em>word</em>
      *word* to <strong>word</strong>
      ??word?? to <cite>word</cite>

      Besides helping me with the previous problem, how can I learn regular
      expressions in a simple way?, some remarkable URL in this respect it
      would be very valued.

      In advance, thank you very much for your help, the members of this
      list are always willing to help.

      --
      juan pablo aqueveque
      www.juque.cl