      I think so. See:

      <http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q205524>

      I prefer sysinternals's junction.exe to use them.

      Regards, Bernd
      --

      > junction /?

      Junction v1.03 - Win2K junction creator and reparse point viewer
      Copyright (C) 2000-2002 Mark Russinovich
      Systems Internals - http://www.sysinternals.com

      The first usage is for displaying reparse point information, and the
      second usage is for creating or deleting a NTFS junction point:

      usage: junction [-s] <file or directory>
      -s Recurse subdirectories

      usage: junction [-d] <junction directory> [<junction target>]
      -d Delete the specified junction
      example: junction d:\link c:\winnt
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic