53158RE: Gvim changes uid:gid when writing a file accessed via Samba

  • Keith Roberts
    Sep 1, 2004

      Ah, very good. I'm still on 6.2.287 -- haven't upgraded to Ron's latest
      yet because he changed some things on me that require some significant
      changes of my own. :)

      But that means that http://vim.sourceforge.net/htmldoc/todo.html is
      incorrect, as it still shows up there.

      What's the easiest way to find out if something's been fixed in a newer
      release than I have?
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic