47657RE: Preserve case during search & replace?

  • David Fishburn
    Feb 10, 2004
      Look no further (and of course it has been done) :-)

      Michael Geddes wrote KeepCase.vim

      It is a script (not a plugin), so open it, type
      :so %

      Then try one of his examples, works great for me.

      Dave

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic