43019Re: [vim] syntax-files and spellchecking

  • Charles E. Campbell
    Sep 2, 2003

      On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 04:24:54PM +0200, Mathieu CLABAUT wrote:
      > As vimspell devleopper, I totally support Luc Hermitte request.
      > And so will I. It indeed seems the best solution. Syntax-file
      > maintainers seem to be the best person to define which part of a file
      > may deem spellchecking.

      As the developer of engspchk, I concur. Sounds related to my
      longstanding request to syntax file writers to have comments
      contain a cluster (unlike Luc, I didn't name any specific
      cluster). That way I could add engspchk'ing to the cluster
      which, in turn, would get included by the comment.

      Regards,
      Chip Campbell

      --
      Charles E Campbell, Jr, PhD _ __ __