42218Re: ftplugin errors

  • Aaron
    Aug 2, 2003
      Indeed I do and as the help file says setlocal by itself will list what
      I saw.
      Now the logical question in the plugin help it says I need to setlocal.
      Which I assume means that I must tell it what options are local to my
      script???
      Would that be the same list just with my local options??
      Thanks
      Aaron
      On Sun, 2003-08-03 at 03:44, Srinath Avadhanula wrote:
      > This looks like you have a line
      >
      > setlocal
      >
      > by itself somewhere in the script.
      > :help :setlocal
      >
      > for more information.
      >
      > Srinath
      >
      > On Sat, 3 Aug 2003, Aaron wrote:
      >
      > > Hi all,
      > > I am working on a ftplugin and when I load a file to check the plugin I
      > > get a screen which lists the following:
      > > --- Local optionvalues ---
      > > autoindent expandtab makeprg=
      > > --autoread filetype=lilypond number
      > > define= grepprg= path=
      > > errorformat= include= scroll=11
      > > fileencoding=utf-8
      > > formatoptions=tcql
      > > matchpairs=(:).{:},[:], <:>
      > >

      > > shiftwidth=2
      > > softtabstop=4
      > > syntax=lilypond
      > > tags=
      > >
      > > What does it mean?? where or how do I fix it or turn it off???
      > > Thanks
      > > Aaron

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic