40472Re: 6.2: command line options (like +) appear as ex commands

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Jun 2, 2003
      Neil Bird wrote:

      > In the Tornado IDE we're currently using, I have Vim set up as
      > external editor:
      >
      > "D:\Program Files\Vim\vim62\gvim.exe" --cmd "exe 'cd '
      > fnamemodify('$filename',':p:h')" --servername tornado --remote-silent
      > +$lineno $filename
      >

      > This used to work no probs., but now vim seems to be displaying those
      > command line commands as if I'd typed 'em, and asks for a prompt before
      > I can edit:
      >
      > :cd -
      > :2235
      > :call foreground()
      >
      > Hit ENTER or type command to continue
      >

      > Am I missing an option now?

      I cannot reproduce this. Did you try adding "-u NONE -U NONE"? If that
      helps it must be something in your startup scripts.

      48. You get a tatoo that says "This body best viewed with Netscape 3.1 or
      higher."