36454Re: WinXP right-click edit menu

  • Colin Keith
    Feb 3, 2003
      On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 11:46:16AM +0530, Pritesh Mistry wrote:
      > Do we really need to use gvimext.dll for this, can we not simply do with the
      > following, it works beautifully for me!

      The context menu gives you more than just one choice to open the current
      file with vim though. You can open the file in an existing window, choose a
      new one, etc. Your entries automatically opens the file in a new Window.

      Personally, I have my default actions setup similar to yours, but I think
      context menus are the "proper way" to do it :)

      Col. (dammit, should be wokring, not posting :-)
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic