35522Re: Problem with menu item

  • Klaus Bosau
    Jan 1, 2003
      On Tue, 31 Dec 2002, Benji Fisher wrote:

      > Klaus Bosau wrote:
      >
      > > [source'ing experiment]
      > >
      > > Now I'm wondering a bit if there might be something like an upper
      > > limit on the amount of source'd material. What do you think?
      >
      > I suppose that is possible, but I still suspect some sort of conflict
      > between the scripts. I would look closely at the parts of the two
      > scripts that, when deleted, lead to a working system. Do things start
      > working as soon as you delete ANY plugin (such as the standard ones,
      > in $VIMRUNTIME/plugin/ )?

      Yes. I have to ensure however that the size of the moved material is
      about equal to the size of the initially moved plugin. - How large is
      the amount of sourced material in your local environment, Benji? Do you
      run plugins not shipped with Vim too? And if yes, which ones? (Sorry for
      I'm asking so much questions...)

      Thanks,

      Klaus
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic