35457Re: Problem with menu item

  • Klaus Bosau
    Dec 29, 2002
      On Sun, 29 Dec 2002, Benji Fisher wrote:

      > Please give a simple, reproducible example if you can.
      >
      > --Benji Fisher

      Hi,

      and thanks for your reply! I've been unable 'til now to create an
      example that reproduces the problem I mentioned (Btw, the characters
      shown in the status line seem to be the same each time this happens. Is
      there a way to find out the corresponding character codes?), but another
      problem (menu related too) I didn't mention cause it doesn't show up as
      frequently as this one I could. (I'm not sure however if the commands
      used are used in the right way, so I'd like to apologize if this should
      be due to a misinterpretation of what I read in Vim's user manual.)

      fun! s:Wipe()
      unmenu Testmenu
      unmenu! Testmenu
      endfun

      fun! s:Stop()
      echo "this"
      call s:Wipe()
      an Testmenu.say :call <SID>Say()<Cr>
      endfun

      fun! s:Say()
      echo "hello"
      call s:Wipe()
      an Testmenu.stop :call <SID>Stop()<Cr>
      endfun

      an Testmenu.say :call <SID>Say()<Cr>

      I discovered that clicking on the item frequently makes the program
      crash. (GVim 6.1/W98)

      Thanks,

      Klaus
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic