32803execute commands in macros based on key mappings

  • Lukas Ruf
    Oct 1, 2002
      Dear all,

      I am using vim for nearly all the blabla I have to write. For emails,
      I defined several mapping for key mappings.

      Since not everyone follows the rules for writing emails properly (as
      mentioned for example on Sven's home page), the execution of macros
      fails if anything cannot be found.

      Is there a way such that I can get vim neglect the result of a command
      (like search-backwards) and get the execution of all the macros being
      carried out irrespective of whether one command fails.

      Thanks for any help!
      --
      Lukas Ruf
      http://www.lpr.ch http://www.maremma.ch