      From: David Fishburn [mailto:fishburn@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 8:58 PM
      To: fishburn@...; vim@...
      Subject: RE: Autoindenting for non - C files

      I have looked into some of the other languages (vb.vim) that don't use
      curlys {}, and I don't see any autoindenting for them.

      It appears you can specify the words that force an indent:
      cinwords=if,else,while,do,for,switch

      But the indent isn't triggered until you type in a "{".

      So I guess the question becomes:
      Is there anyway to tell vim to use other characters to trigger an indent
      (ie THEN), since many languages look like this:

      If( ) then
      do something;
      again;
      end if;