29009RE: Color Active Line

  • R. Shankar
    Jun 3, 2002
      HI, if this is the case, then I cannot , have a ColorActiveLine and search .
      OK.

      Then mostly while coding, one has has to toggle between ColorActiveLine mode
      and seach mode.

      Is there any way to switch ColorActiveLine mode off and make it on after some time, after I
      finish searching.

      By the way - I could not get the help for /%.
      How to get that.
      Regards
      shankar

      --- vipin aravind <vipin.aravind@...> wrote:
      > That's agreeable.
      > Register / holds the search pattern.
      >
      > :h \%
      > But the search pattern will get active when
      > you do * or /<enter>
      >
      > Its quite true that n fails because there
      > Won't be 2 lines with same line numbers in a
      > File.
      >
      > vipin

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic