28990Re: scp:// over multiple hops

  • Colin Keith
    Jun 1, 2002
      On Sat, Jun 01, 2002 at 03:14:51PM +0800, Andrew Francis wrote:
      > I don't think this will work on a default cygwin install... you need to
      > change the path from <drive>:\path1\path2\... to
      > //cygdrive/<drive>/path1/path2/... overall, I'd just recommend using pscp :)

      On topic:
      We just had this topic covered on a thread last week. I believe that the
      netrw module has now been updated? Whatever, //c/ works on my cygwin
      which is about a month old.

      Slightly off topic:
      I always found pscp hung when talking to OpenSSH servers running SSH2 *shrug*
      But I haven't tested it in 6 months, so maybe its fine :)
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic