28068RE: Open Buffer History

  • HALIM,SALMAN (HP-NewJersey,ex2)
    May 1, 2002
      > Try
      >
      > :help mks

      More specifically, you could try saving and restoring a session on
      VimEnter and VimLeave:

      au VimLeave * mksession! c:/asdfljkasdflkjahsdf.sess
      au VimEnter * so c:/asdfljkasdflkjahsdf.sess

      This works, but it isn't pretty and it doesn't account for when you
      start vim with a specific file.

      I'll leave it to you to figure out which 'sessionoptions' to tweak to
      store only window information.

      --
      SOLDIER: What? Ridden on a horse?
      ARTHUR: Yes!