28062Open Buffer History

  • Gilles.Roy@arc.com
    May 1, 2002
      When I start VIM, I would like it to automatically re-open all of the
      buffers that were open at the time I exited VIM.

      For example, if I have buffers file, file2, and file3 open, I would like to
      be able to do ":q" and when I later restart VIM, I would like file1, file2
      and file3 to be automatically reopened.

      Can anybody offer any advice or tips?

      Thanks,

      Gilles Roy
      Software Engineer
      ARC International
      515 Legget Drive Suite 300
      Kanata, ON K2K 3G4 Canada

      Phone: 613-591-2879
      Fax: 613-271-8076

      www.ARC.com

      Unless otherwise expressly stated, this message does not create or vary any
      contractual relationship between you and ARC International. The contents
      of this e-mail may be confidential and if you have received it in error,
      please delete it from your system, destroy any hard copies and telephone
      the above number. Incoming e-mails to ARC may be subject to monitoring
      other than by the addressee.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic