27834Re: How to print in vim with line number

  • Colin Keith
    Apr 23, 2002
      On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 08:53:20PM +0800, He WanQing-a2536c wrote:
      > 1) How can I print the code from vim (Win32 version) with the line number also printed? -- in unix, I use enscript to print the code.

      I couldn't see a way to do this and out of boredom wrote:

      (actually I'm trying to work something out and needed a
      break so I thought I'd be useful whilst I'm thinking.)

      > 2) When use vim as an email editor under windows, is there any 'email-mode' just for email format?

      Depends what you mean by "email-mode". There is a filetype
      'mail' that can be set to add highlighting to e-mails, but..

      Colin.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic