27189Re: latex-suite

  • Srinath Avadhanula
    Apr 1, 2002
      Sorry to be replying to my own mail and adding to the noise, but in the
      last 2 hours or so, it was pointed out that the version I had uploaded
      on the web was broken. (because I had put an older version there).

      For those of you who downloaded it soon after the initial announcement,
      please download it again. I will also make another check later in the
      morning tomorrow.

      Thanks!

      Srinath

      --