      Subject: Re: opening files in win NT
      Date: 01/01/2002 05:54pm

      Make sure GVim is set as the registered handler for openiong those,
      of course. To get it to open correctly, if you go and check the
      file types, you shuld have something like this defined as the command
      for opening -

      "C:\apps\Alt_Edit\Vim\vim60\gvim.exe" "%1"

      A simple trick I always do is put a shortcut to vim into my "SendTo"
      folder - this opens things correctly even if there are spaces
      in the path, since Windows correctly interprets it.