22938Re: problem with netrw plugin, scp and windows path syntax

  • Scott Bolte
    Oct 31, 2001
      On Wed, 31 Oct 2001 23:04:55 +0100, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

      > Apparently you are using a "scp" command that doesn't understand MS-DOS
      > file names. Perhaps it's a cygwin version? I suggest you try getting
      > another version, one that does understand c:/temp. Would be useful
      > anyway. Sorry, I don't have a URL for you.

      You nailed it on the head when you guessed I was using a
      cygwin version of scp. I can search for the w2k version
      ok. However, I'll toss in a feature request to have a
      variable (e.g. scpprg) for setting the absolute path of
      scp. That would allow me to set command line options too.

      Thanks,

      Scott
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic