19686:map using CTRL-F changed in 6.0ap?

  • Paauw, Eric
    Aug 2, 2001
      I just upgraded to version 6.0ap and can't use mappings
      like I did in 5.8. This is on Win95, btw.

      Normally I did ":map CTRL-V PageDown Space CTRL-V CTRL-F" so
      I could use the PageDown-key instead of Ctrl-F.

      But in version 6 the PageDown isn't recognized at all, and
      hitting CTRL-V CTRL-F opens up a new buffer.

      Maybe this is a new feature, but it sure messes up my
      way of mapping... Is there a workaround or an option for this?

      Eric
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic