      From: Dale Morris [mailto:dlm@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 5:22 PM
      To: vim@...
      Subject: Newbie format question

      How is the best way to use vim to create text, then use
      abiword (or some other wysiwyg editor) to format the text?
      I'm in the process of learning latex, but until I do, it's
      quicker and easier to open my document in abiword and print
      it from there.
      But when I do that, I run into a couple of snags. If I have
      text wrap set to 78, then I have to go through, line by line
      and reformat the line breaks. Tedious..
      If I set the tw=0 for the document, I lose the ability to
      edit line by line which seems to be the way Vim is designed.

      I'm probably missing something really obvious here, but
      would sure appreciate a solution.

      thanks
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic