15244Re: Regex headache :)

  • Gregoire Welraeds
    Dec 7, 2000
      On Wed, 6 Dec 2000, Jean-Raymond.Chauviere wrote:

      <snip>

      > Not the answer to your question, ( I suppose pepe's one is good)
      > but anyway you don't need awk
      > sort -u +0 -1
      > can do the job, eventually redirected to the vim buffer :-)

      Yes, I could use sort. My awk script, if expanded, has only 4/5
      lines... In the words, sort wins ! :)

      Thank you guys for your answer. My curiosity has been satisfied 'till next
      time. I'm always amazed by the fact that there is almost a vim answer to
      every question :).

      Gregoire Welraeds
      Perceval Development Team!
      devel@...
      Perceval Technologies sa/nv Tel: +32-2-6409194
      Rue Tenbosch, 9 Fax: +32-2-6403154
      B-1000 Brussels general information: info@...
      BELGIUM technical information: helpdesk@...