142641Re: autosaving buffer content

  • Christian Brabandt
    Jul 12, 2014
      On So, 13 Jul 2014, Arup Rakshit wrote:

      > I am looking for a way, suppose I am working on 4 different windows.
      > Whenever I will move from one window to another window, that data to
      > that window should be saved to the associated file. Is this possible ?

      Sounds like you are looking for an autocommand. Do you know, what
      command you need? Look at :h save-file. Then look at the available
      autocommands. :h autocmd-events

      This should get you started. If not, please say exactly what you tried,
      what you expected and what happened.

      Best,
      Christian
      --
      Man wird alt, wenn man spürt, daß die Neugierde nachlässt.
      -- Andre Siegfried