141569How to add content to register instead of replace the old

  • Sgra Ekim
    Mar 19, 2014
      Hi, all
      I want it functions like this, when I press \yy or \yaw
      I can add the yanked content to the default register but not replace the old content, the leader \ indicate a special yank mode, and all the yank commands should work in this mode.

      Have someone have any ideas?
      Thank you.