141365Re: Still having different pwd for different windows

  • Aaron Bohannon
    Feb 25, 2014
      I only skimmed this thread, but surprisingly, no one seems to have brought up the issue of netrw. Whenever you browse a directory in a window, netrw executes an :lcd command in that window, so that it's CWD is different from the rest of the windows. Now that is actually a perfectly sensible thing for netrw to do if g:netrw_keepdir == 0. However, netrw *always* does it, even if g:netrw_keepdir == 1 (the default, meaning "don't change the CWD"). It drives me nuts.