141167Re: ANN: EnchantedVim, System, CommandAlias

  • meino.cramer@...
    Feb 8, 2014
      Marcin Szamotulski <mszamot@...> [14-02-08 09:16]:
      > On 04:26 Sat 08 Feb , meino.cramer@... wrote:
      > >

      > > Marcin Szamotulski <mszamot@...> [14-02-07 17:53]:
      > > > Hello,
      > > >
      > > > I would like to announce a new plugin:
      > > > EnchantedVim
      > > > https://github.com/coot/EnchantedVim
      > > > http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=4849
      > > >
      > > > It makes persistent very magic searches, in various commands: /, ?,
      > > > :subsitute, :global, :vglobal, :vimgrep, :lvimgrep and event in the +/
      > > > argument in :edit, :find, and friends. There is also an option to
      > > > automatically escape backslashes in the +/ argument.
      > > >

      > > > There are also new versions available of:
      > > > System
      > > > https://github.com/coot/System
      > > > http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=4224
      > > >
      > > > and
      > > > CommandAlias
      > > > https://github.com/coot/cmdalias_vim
      > > > http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=4250
      > > >

      > > > NOTE: all three plugins have a dependency:
      > > > CRDispatcher
      > > > https://github.com/coot/CRDispatcher
      > > > http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=4856
      > > >
      > > > Happy viming,
      > > > Marcin Szamotulski
      > > >
      > > > --
      > > > --
      > > > You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
      > > > Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
      > > > For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
      > > >
      > > > ---
      > > >

      > > Hi Marcin
      > >
      > > something mysterious happend.
      > >
      > > On my platforms - one is an ordinary AMD64 Linux PC and the other one
      > > is a Beaglebone 32bit embedded Linux embedded computer (running a
      > > fully fledged Linux with X11 though...).
      > > On my PC everyting works fine so far.
      > > Both platforms use vim 7.4.169
      > > On the beaglebone I get this error -- even when doing :h
      > >
      > > =CRDispatcher.dispatch()
      > > Error detected while processing function 1..<SNR>9_VeryMagicVimGrep:
      > > line 3:
      > > E121: Undefined variable: g:VeryMagicVimGrep
      > > E15: Invalid expression: !g:VeryMagicVimGrep || a:dispatcher.cmdtype !=# ':'
      > > E488: Trailing characters: a:dispatcher.cmdtype !=# ':'
      > > Error detected while processing function 1..<SNR>9_VeryMagicSearchArg:
      > > line 3:
      > > E121: Undefined variable: g:VeryMagicSearchArg
      > > E15: Invalid expression: (!g:VeryMagicSearchArg && !g:VeryMagicEscapeBackslashesInSearchArg) || a:dispatcher
      > > .cmdtype !=# ':'
      > >
      > > Do you have an idea, where I can search the problem?
      > >
      > > Thank you very much for any help!
      > > Best regards,
      > > Meino
      >

      > Ups. Just add
      > g:VeryMagicVimGrep = 0 " or 1
      > to your vimrc. You might need to use vim -u NONE for that.
      >
      > Thanks for reporting.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Marcin

      > ---

      Hi Marcin,

      this results in

      Pattern not found: VeryMagicVimGrep = 1 " or 0
      Press ENTER or type command to continue

      on the console and the above described errors while using vim.

      What can I try else?

      Best regards,
      Meino