139911Re: ios vim and plugins

  • Aaron Ponce
    Nov 14, 2013
      On Friday, February 22, 2013 9:45:48 AM UTC-5, Eric Weir wrote:
      > On Feb 21, 2013, at 4:21 PM, Charles E Campbell <drchip@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Netrw is not asking for confirmation, its asking you to provide the new name. Thus the "Moving (curfilename) to (curfilename)" message, which you can edit (or not, which is the "future" to which I jocularly referred to above). Netrw doesn't change the message afterwards, it leaves it on the display.
      >

      > > The "renaming" operation has always worked that way; and it actually is a move.
      >

      > Thanks, Charles. It appears I did misremember.

      > Eric Weir
      >
      > Decatur, GA. USA
      >

      > "The invincible shield of caring
      >
      > is a weapon from the sky
      >
      > against being dead."
      >

      > – Tao Te Ching, 67

      Any news on vim for iOS? I have been using it for its outliner mode, which I really like, but some of the same issues came up for me that were mentioned in these posts. Mainly, dealing with files, deleting directories, and trying to find a way to sync files.

      Just wondering if anyone had found any workarounds, solutions lately.

      AP