139423"Vim without Cream" build no longer includes interpreters?

  • Benjamin Fritz
    Oct 2, 2013
      Steve:

      I noticed today that the 7.4.27 build of Vim I installed from your
      "Vim without Cream" distribution no longer includes +python/dyn, nor
      indeed any other interpretors (it has -ruby, -perl, etc.).

      Will you be fixing this in future builds or did you do this on purpose?

      --
      Ben