139368Re: error M:\_viminfo!

  • Charles Campbell
    Sep 27, 2013
      Stevew wrote:

      Second thing I did. I went to the _vimrc file. I had been using # comment out lines. I figured it was the same as a script file on linux or unix. Its been that way for some time. Well I guess I was wrong It's suppose to be
      " Programing type comment.
      Correct me if Im wrong?
      I discovered this because even with me rewriting the file out, while fixed, now when it was opening it was showing odd things at the bottom in the information :command line.

      VIm's comments similarly in the sense that a single character starts a
      comment, but uses a leading double-quote (") instead of a hash mark (#).

      Regards,
      C Campbell