139352mksession error

  • Russell Urquhart
    Sep 26, 2013

      I am using gvim (the 64-bit version) on my windows7 machine at work. When i went to try and save a session file for the
      +filtes/tabs i had open i got the following:

      E109 Cannot open "Session.vim" for writing

      I checked the persmissions for this directory and the containing ones, and everything seems to be inorder. (I write and
      +save my files, through vim to this directory all the time.)

      Any help is greatly appreciated!

      Thanks,

      Russ