139336Re: Improve context syntax file

  • Paul Isambert
    Sep 26, 2013
      Marco wrote:
      > On 2013–09–26 Nikolay Pavlov wrote:
      > > > Does someone have a solution for the remaining two problems?
      > >
      > > I guess you need to alter iskeyword for the problem with
      > > underscore.
      > But I can't add it permanently. The underscore is only part of a
      > word in between the following blocks.
      > \unprotect … \protect %% or
      > \starttexcode … \stoptexcode

      Since there is little chance that an underscore will immediately follow a
      control sequence anyway, I don't think defining it for the entire syntax file
      will cause any problem.

      However, you can do something along the following lines:

      sy match ControlSequence '\\[a-zA-Z]\+'
      sy match SpecialControlSequence '\\[a-zA-Z_]\+' contained
      sy region SpecialCode matchgroup=ControlSequence start='\\unprotect' end='\\protect' contains=SpecialControlSequence