139252Re: error M:\_viminfo!

  • Stevew
    Sep 20, 2013
      It has taken me some time to get to this and investigate.

      Unfortuetely the two helpfull suggestions given I cant really do.
      I cant change the $HOME in the Windows computer and the -n flag actually turns off the swap file from what I read. I do want a swap file if there is a crash or something I want to recover the file.

      so is there another way of setting up the swap file so taht it will set it to c:\temp for exemaple. Instead of the $HOME that windows users.