138951New dircolors syntax file with on-the-fly colour highlighting

  • Jan Larres
    Aug 18, 2013
      Hi all,

      I have rewritten the dircolors syntax file to be able to highlight the
      specified colours on-the-fly, similar to what the various CSS/HTML
      colour highlighting scripts do. Since it was necessary to use
      autocommands for this, which is a bit unusual for syntax files, Bram
      suggested that I post it here first to see if anyone complains. If not
      it's going to replace the current script in the Vim distribution. So
      please let me know if you find any problems with it.

      Jan

      --
      -[ OpenPGP key ID: 00A0FD5F ]-
      There is always a well-known solution to every human problem--neat,