138947Certain commands undock & shift window

  • AndyHancock
    Aug 17, 2013
      I Windows 7, when I have the gvim windows docked against the right or left half of the screen, the following commands always seem undock the window and shifts the position:

      * tab split or tabclose
      * set guioptions+=b when it doesn't have b
      * set guioptions-=b when it does

      I use those commands alot, so I'm constantly having to readjust the window. Would anyone have an idea of what might cause this, and or how to go about troubleshooting?