138758Re: Official petition for Bram Moolenaar to become a front end developer

  • Adri Verhoef
    Aug 4, 2013
      Andrew Ray schreef op 2013-08-03 23:59:
      > Bram clearly writes a lot of C code.
      [..]

      > It's time for a change. Many of us want to write javascript in Vim, and
      > want good support for it. The way to get that is for Bram to take up
      > front end development, and learn the pitfalls that we all face.
      [..]

      > Bram can keep writing C code, but it should be on the back burner.
      [..]

      > JOIN ME!
      [..]

      Did you ask or discuss this with Bram? What I miss in your piece is
      Bram's insight on the matter. Also missing is your insight in what will
      happen to writing C code. Your piece comes out of the blue and
      therefore it doesn't sound like an 'official petition'.

      Adri