138699Re: Mapping Macro using smartindent

  • SVN77KMF
    Jul 28, 2013
      On Monday, July 29, 2013 3:45:56 AM UTC+2, Ben Fritz wrote:
      > On Sunday, July 28, 2013 9:09:42 AM UTC-5, Sven Kämpf wrote:
      >
      > > Hello,
      >

      > > I try to speed up writing using mappings.
      >

      > > Smartindent
      >
      > > is on, but doesn't
      >
      > > work appropriatly.
      >

      > > Example:
      >

      > > Assume the following mapping:
      >

      > > imap {
      >
      > > {}<Esc>i<CR><Esc>ko
      >

      > I suggest using cindent instead of smartindent. Or better yet, "filetype plugin indent on" in your .vimrc.
      >

      > smartindent is not so smart sometimes.

      Thank you for your suggestions, but unfortunately it doesn't work.
      Another Example:

      If I type:

      <Space><Space>go<CR>{}

      ...in insert mode, than the following appears:

      ^__go
      ^__{}

      But If I make a mapping like this:

      inoremap <Leader>go go<CR>{}