138659Re: autoflow fails to add line break if word ends on line margin

  • John Little
    Jul 24, 2013
      On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 9:45:14 PM UTC+12, Eric Smith wrote:

      > My apologies for the imprecision, yes the space that I type is
      > indeed swallowed. As are any following space. What I am doing now when I
      > see this error or threatened error, is an arrow down to the next

      When I do that the space is swallowed, but a newline is inserted and the text ("that") is continued on the next line.

      Does your problem occur with

      gvim -u NONE -c 'set fo=tcqa tw=65'

      Regards, John Little