138654Re: Vim, win64, mingw, compiling HEAD, xpm trouble ?

  • Nikolay Pavlov
    Jul 24 10:18 AM

      On Jul 24, 2013 7:45 PM, "Sergey Khorev" <sergey.khorev@...> wrote:

      > On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Nikolay Pavlov <zyx.vim@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> I use similar (some VAR=val pairs are not present, some more are there, but make -f uses the same file) for cross-compiling vim for windows on my Gentoo system: https://sourceforge.net/p/vimpluginloader/dev-tools/ci/default/tree/build.zsh.
      >

      > Btw on Windows 7 x64 I can easily crash Vim compiled with Python 2.7.5 and 3.2.5 with :py3 print(1+2). At the same time :py is working correctly.

      Same issue here, but with wine and i686-pc-mingw32. Python is always compiled with dynamic linking, but for this reason python 3 is disabled in winesetup.pl script lying near (this also disables compilation option).