138512Re: Strange motions.

  • Tim Chase
    Jul 14, 2013
      On 2013-07-14 15:00, Nikolay Pavlov wrote:
      > vim-use is not a proper place to ask such question. I forwarded your
      > message to vim-dev. Please discuss nothing here.

      This is a pretty harsh rebuke for something quite apropos of this
      list. It might have been a peculiar as-designed behavior, or it
      might have been a bug. It's also good for other members on the list
      to be aware of such peculiar behaviors that exhibit themselves in the
      running application (rather than issues in the source code itself).
      If anything, based on the list's history, it's far better (or at
      least more common) to dialog on vim-use@ until it's a confirmed bug,
      at which point the under-the-hood discussion moves to vim-dev@

      I appreciate having the issue raised here initially.

      -tim