138471Re: extracting tags like vim help

    Jul 11, 2013
      On 11/07/13 19:39, Javier Mediavilla Vegas wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I thought about that but I have files with different file extensions. I.e. .1android, .1androidae so I would have to map each old file name to new file name and rename, create tags, rename backwards and substitute with sed.
      [...]

      You can add the .txt on top of whatever filename you have (e.g.
      Javier.Mediavilla.Vegas.1android →
      Javier.Mediavilla.Vegas.1android.txt), then run helptags (for all of
      them if within a single directory), then remove the extensions by a
      trivial modification of what Dr. Chip had proposed.

      I used to be an agnostic, but now I'm not so sure.