138345Don't fold C++ namespaces.

  • Gerardo Marset
    Jun 30, 2013
      I've got foldmethod set to syntax. How can I tell vim not to fold C++ namespace blocks?

      I was able to do it actually, by editing the cBlock sytanx region in the default c.vim syntax file like this:

      syn region cBlock start="\(namespace .* \)\@<!{" end="}" transparent fold

      But it just doesn't look right to do it like that, plus I'd like to have a "local" solution (i.e. one I can just put in my .vimrc or somewhere in .vim/).

      Any ideas?