138223Re: ANN: vim-online-thesaurus -- a Vim plugin for looking up words in an online thesaurus

  • ping
    Jun 18 4:33 PM
      does this work to translate between different languages?

      On 06/18/2013 06:32 PM, Anton Beloglazov wrote:
      Hi Paul,

      The link to the screenshot in my first post works for me. The correct link is:

      https://raw.github.com/beloglazov/vim-online-thesaurus/master/screenshot.png

      Cheers,
      Anton

      On Tuesday, 18 June 2013 21:46:13 UTC+10, Paul  wrote:

      Thanks. I can really use this.

      Note 404 error

      --https://github.com/beloglazov/vim-online-thesaurus/raw/master/screensh