137832problem with perl snips in xptemplate plugin

  • KKde
    May 24, 2013
      Hi,

      Is anyone using xptemplate plugin? If yes anyone has problem with snips for perl filetype?

      when I trigger any snippet defined for perl I get the below error

      Error detected while processing function XPPprocess..5..<SNR>45_DoStart..<SNR>45_RenderSnippet..<SNR>45_NewRenderContext..XPT#classNew..<SNR>35_New:
      E713: Cannot use empty key for Dictionary

      I enabled verbose setting and tried to debug. But I find tracing problem is hard in vim(i'm not expert in vim script.

      Note: For other file types i'm not having this problem. They are working fine.

      PS: I see xptemplate google group is inactive and hence asking the question here?