137807Re: Vundle vs Pathogen

  • Gary Johnson
    May 23 10:24 AM
      On 2013-05-23, Christian Brabandt wrote:
      > On Thu, May 23, 2013 14:38, Donie Leigh wrote:
      > > I found that the vim-scripts repo is not
      > > updated in time, the latest activity was carried out a month ago ! As
      > > an OCD patient of updating, I cannot tolerate old versions of vim
      > > scripts.
      >
      > I don't know what an OCD patient is, but I don't understand, why
      > you "cannot tolerate old versions of vim scripts"? If they work well
      > for you, why bother?

      OCD - Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder - an anxiety disorder
      characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness,
      apprehension, fear, or worry; by repetitive behaviors aimed at
      reducing the associated anxiety; or by a combination of such
      obsessions and compulsions.

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive%E2%80%93compulsive_disorder

      Regards,
      Gary