137792Re: How to Install Powerline on windows

  • Ben Fritz
    May 23, 2013
      On Thursday, May 23, 2013 6:30:45 AM UTC-5, Ben Fritz wrote:
      > On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:50:15 PM UTC-5, ZyX wrote:
      >
      > > > both get error message when run vim.
      >

      > > > Error detected while processing function Powerline:
      >

      > > > line 3:
      >

      > > > Traceback (most recent call last):
      >

      > > > File "<string>",line 1,in <module>
      >

      > > > Error detected while processing function Powerline:
      >

      > > > File"c:\Python33\lib\site-packages\poerline\beta\py3.3
      >

      > > > XXXXX" line 371,in render
      >

      > > > My vim is 7.7.905 with python3 and vundle
      >

      > > This is definitely not the full error message it gives you, neither it is a most relevant part. I also do not think XXXXX is really present in the message, and there must be spaces after “File” and comma after line number. Don’t retype messages, there exists :redir.

      Sorry for the double post...accidental mouse-click. It may not be clear how to get back startup messages, or other messages not in response to a particular action.

      To copy error messages for pasting into another application (like email) you can usually:

      :set nomore
      :redir @+
      :messages
      :redir END

      Then paste and trim away the unrelated stuff.