137784Re: How to get Allman style while typing and templated C++ code in Vim 7.3

  • arjicot@...
    May 23, 2013
      Il giorno mercoledì 22 maggio 2013 19:22:04 UTC+2, Reid Thompson ha scritto:
      > On Wed, 2013-05-22 at 08:43 -0700, arjicot@... wrote:
      >
      > > Hi guys, my first post here and this is my 3rd day with vim.
      >

      > > I'm under Ubuntu 13.04 64 bit so I have vim 7.3 installed, I currently use clang_complete to get some C++ related features like autocompletition but I'm stuck with code formatting rules and I can't find a way to speed up some particular activity when creating new classes or new code that can be easily templated because it follows some clear patterns.
      >

      > > I'm used to astyle ( http://astyle.sourceforge.net/ ) and I like the Allman style and I would love the ability to get some smart formatting while typing C++ code, for example I found really inconsistent what happens with the brackets, if I have..
      >

      > http://lug.fh-swf.de/vim/vim-c/screenshots-en.html
      >

      > http://www.thegeekstuff.com/2009/01/tutorial-make-vim-as-your-cc-ide-using-cvim-plugin/
      >

      > http://lug.fh-swf.de/vim/vim-doc/csupport.html
      >

      > --
      >
      > If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by
      >
      > reply email and please delete the message. This message contains
      >
      > information which may be confidential or otherwise protected. Unless
      >
      > you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you
      >
      > may not use, copy, or disclose to anyone the message or any information
      >
      > contained in the message.

      thanks, that documentation looks oddly paginated and not that easy to read, there is an rst version or a pdf one ? There is a more specific C++ plugin maybe with C++11 support ? I don't care about C.