137783Re: How to get Allman style while typing and templated C++ code in Vim 7.3

  • arjicot@...
    May 23, 2013
      Il giorno mercoledì 22 maggio 2013 19:22:01 UTC+2, David Fishburn ha scritto:
      > On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 11:43 AM, <arj...@...> wrote:

      > The second part it's about how under Vim it's possible to create some pre-packed files with some boring code and being able to just replace some key parts with some script, for example when creating a new C++ class I need the usual set of boring methods and ctors and the only thing that changes most of the time it's just the name of the class, so I would like to spend less time coding this repetitive portions of the code and kinda template and script the code generation for my source files
      >

      > There are various solutions for templates on vim.org.
      >

      > Have you tried UltiSnips, which supports templates from various different templating solutions?

      > David

      looks ok, but apparently doesn't have 1 feature that I would like to have, for example after editing and adding several snippets to different files in different times, I would like to have the ability to go back and change a value for all the files in a single command, apparently after adding this snippets there is plain text and you can't really go back and pretend to re-edit things in a scripted way.